The Men’s Golf Association of Devil’s Ridge Golf Club will be hosting the 8th Annual Devil’s Ridge Charity Golf Classic at 9 a.m. on July 18. Proceeds from this event go to the Prostate Cancer Coalition of North Carolina (PCCNC), which promotes awareness and early detection of prostate cancer and best medical practices treatment throughout North Carolina.
Support of this event can take place through one of the following ways:
• Golf participant, which includes 18 holes, cart, range balls, continental breakfast,
lunch and $1,800 in team prizes.
• Hole sponsor, which includes sign at tee or green.
• Donation of gift certificates, prizes or other promotional items.
• Purchase of raffle tickets for airline tickets and more than $3,000 of prizes.
• Silent Auction participant for many sports and art world items, including PGA tour memorabilia, Master’s Golf items, hockey and football tickets and much, much more.
New to this year’s event, golfers can participate in $5,000 chipping contest, $20,000 putting challenge, Hole-In-One contests and opportunity to win several vacation packages.
Please contact Marty Erb at 919-285-3693 or Charlie Bernard at 919-372-9409 for additional information, including registration and hole sponsor forms.