* Every Monday in April - Big Boss Film Fest- 10 p.m. at the Mission Valley Cinema in Raleigh for a free showing of “cult classic” films. Big Boss beers will be featured on draft.
* April 1-30 - Aviator Brewing Company beer month flights- Admission is $5. Noon – 10 p.m. Four 4-oz. unique beers served on a platter for tasting.
* April 1-30 - Fearrington Beer Month Specials – 5 – 10 p.m. Dine at the Fearrington House Restaurant and try the two NC beers on tap, or at the Fearrington Granary and try the six N.C. beers on tap.
* April 3 - Pull Back the Curtain on N.C. Breweries – 6 – 8 p.m. Admission is a suggested $5 donation. Behind the scenes look at N.C. brewers and their beers from Aviator, Big Boss, Carolina Brewery, Lonerider, Natty Greene’s and Triangle Brewing.
* April 6 - Beer Cooking Class with Big Boss Brewing Company- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Admission is $39 in advance with reservation.
* April 6 - Beltline Brew Tours- Admission is $40-45. 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Brewery tours of Fullsteam Triangle and Bull City Burger and Brewery.
* April 6 - Second Annual Pepper’s Chilibrewfest - Noon – 6 p.m. Visit www.chilibrew.com for tickets and info. Taste more than 75 craft beers, 10 different chilies and multiple cheeses from around the world.
* April 6 - Deep River Brewing Company Grand Opening – 5 – 9 p.m. Buy tickets at www.deepriverbrewing.com.
* April 6 - Triangle Brewing Company Tour – 1 – 2:30 p.m. Admission is $3.
* April 6 - Spring Fling at Carolina Brewery and Grill – 2 – 5 p.m. Free. Drink tickets are $3. Live music, cornhole, appetizers, etc.
* April 7 - Beer Dinner with the Duck Rabbit Brewery- Admission is $50. Four beers paired with three courses.
* April 7 - Bootleggers Banquet – 6 – 9 p.m. Four course dinner featuring Top of the Hill beer pairings, a cocktail hour showcasing the release of TOPO Piedmont Gin.
* April 10 - Beginner’s Homebrewing Course – 7 – 9 p.m. Admission is $20. With Atlantic Brew Supply.
* April 13 - World of Beer Festival – Noon – 4 p.m. Admission is $20, day of event is $50. Two sessions – afternoon and evening.
* April 18 - Beer School & Book Signing with Mystery Brewing- Admission is $40/guest plus tax and gratuity. Author of “North Carolina Craft Beer and Breweries.” Reservation is required.
* April 20 - Raleigh Brewery Tour – Admission is $40-45. 1 – 5 p.m. Meet at Natty Greene’s on Glenwood at 1 p.m. Visit Lonerider and Roth Brewing, and then back to Natty Greene’s.
* April 21 - Carolina Brewing Company and 42nd St. Oyster Bar Beer Dinner – 7 – 9 p.m. Admission is $59. Five-course meal paired with five beers.
* April 27 - Brewgaloo – 3 – 9 p.m. Local craft beer festival presented by Shop Local Raleigh featuring Aviator, Natty Greene’s, Big Boss, Carolina Brewing, Sub Rosa, Mash House, Carolina Brewery, Bull City Burger and Brewery, Fullsteam, Deep River Brewing, Fortnight Brewing, Steel String, Roth, Lonerider and Mystery Brewing.