You’ll also build your team culture, strengthen relationships with other business professionals, and introduce inspiring leadership training. Broadcast live by GiANT IMPACT from Atlanta featuring top speakers in their fields.
National Leaders include:
Voices of influence
How to be indispensable to your organization
• Seth Godin, bestselling author, entrepreneur, and agent of change and known as one of the most read bloggers in the world
• Dr. John Maxwell, leadership expert and best-selling author of "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership"
Voices of purpose
Living and leading others with purpose
• Mack Brown, head coach of the Texas Longhorns, 2009 Big 12 Coach of the Year
• Suzy Welch, best-selling author, television commentator, and noted business journalist
Voices of Hope
How to achieve goals through dreams, focus and persistence
• Erin Gruwell, founder and president of the Freedom Writers Foundation
• Robin Roberts, anchor of ABC's Emmy-award winning show, "Good Morning America"
Voices of Service
In life and business
• Muhtar Kent, chairman of the board and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company
• Dan Cathy, president and COO of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
Voices of innovation
Setting yourself apart from the competition
• Dave Ramsey, personal money management expert, national radio personality, and best-selling author of "The Total Money Makeover"
• Frans Johansson, best-selling author of "The Medici Effect"
• Sir Ken Robinson, best-selling author and leader in the development of creativity, innovation, and human resources
Local Leaders include:
• Dave Jones, president, Marketing Ministries
• Dr. Debbie Reno, program director for General Hugh Shelton Leadership Challenge
• Paul Holmes, managing partner, New York Life
• Gilbert Pagan, president, Lease-A-Sales Rep, LLC
• Michelle Doss, change execution manager, Merck/Diosynth, Inc.
Also available with attending the conference, 5.5 Continuing Education credits for Leadership Development requirements. Meals and program workbooks are included. Ask for more details.
Be the Voice. Be the Voice of Change! Register TODAY!
REGISTER NOW! Registration limited to 100.
REGISTER ONLY via: http://music4hopechickfilaleadercast-autohome.eventbrite.com/
We would like to thank our generous partners so far, for their support. New York Life Insurance, Chick-fil-A downtown Raleigh and RTP locations, Lease-A-Sales Rep.
BE A SPONSOR! For more information about the benefits of sponsoring or hotel accommodations. Contact the Event Director, Christina Blandi-James of CBJ Promotional Avenues at (919) 796-5704 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music4Hope is a Raleigh, NC based charity that brings musicians into area hospitals and provides financial assistance for families dealing with life-threatening illnesses. We build relationships with families to help them get through very difficult times. In addition to assisting with financial costs such as hotel rooms, food, and gas cards to and from hospitals, we partner with Duke, UNC, and other area hospitals within the state. Please help our group grow by volunteering, donating and telling your friends and family about who we are. Keep updated by checking our web site and calendar of events to volunteer or donate at www.m4hfoundation.org or following Music4Hope on social networks like Facebook and Twitter. Sign our guestbook to receive updates and receive a free gift as our way of saying thanks. Your support is greatly appreciated.