Wake County Public Libraries are ready to assist residents who are planning to begin or enhance their business ventures. During February, staff will demonstrate and discuss library resources to help residents start a business, write a business plan, get a bank loan, market and sell products and determine how to make a profit. The program series is free, but registration is required.
* 3 p.m. - East Regional Library in Knightdale (919-217-5300)
* 7 p.m. - Cameron Village Library in Raleigh (919-856-6710)
* 11 a.m. - West Regional Library in Cary (919-463-8500)
* 11 a.m. - North Regional Library in Raleigh (919-870-4000)
* 11 a.m. - Southeast Regional Library in Garner (919-662-2250)
* 7 p.m. - Eva Perry Regional Library in Apex (919-387-2100)